Modernization of the radar P-18
Modernization of the radar P-18 - this is the replacement of outdated analog equipment station on a new set, made on the basis of new technologies, solid performance, in order to improve the operational and technical characteristics of the P-18 radar, increased noise immunity, reliability, improved ergonomic working conditions at the plant, extending the l ife of P-18 radar.
Installation accessories for the modernization P-18 radars:
- Transceiver equipment tract;
- Devices of control station (with CCTV);
- Workstations: APM of the operator, APM-B of the operator (the portable workstations with the possibility of removal from the P-18M radar at a distance of500 meters);
Interfacing device with IFF.
Modernization of P-18 radar includes:
- The availability of modern means of air conditioning, heating and ergonomic working conditions for computations, maintenance and repairs.
- Installation of modern systems of independent power supply (SIPS), consisting of two diesel generators to ensure the combat operation of the radar in all modes.
- The warranty period on the modernized radar P-18 (M) - 12 months / 5000 hours from the date the radar starts the operation on the technical position of the operating hand.
- Provides work for services (technical support) modernized radar P-18M end of its life (supplementary agreements).
The calendar service life of at least 12 years.
RANGE OF SERVICES
- Manufacturing, configuration, commissioning and training of retrofit kits;
- Preparation of P-18 radar to modernization;
- Reconditioning of not modernized part of the radar;
- Adjustment of staffing and technical and operational documentation;
- Installation and commissioning of a set of equipment for the modernization of radar P-18;
- Acceptance tests of the modernized radar P-18M;
- Commissioning of the modernized radar P-18M on-site deployment of products.
- Digital automatic equalizer of active noise interference;
- MTI system operation throughout the detection distance;
- Calculation of detection zones at state radar (RK territory);
- Showing aeronautical information to display APM 85273 A possibility of radar radiation, and the equivalent antenna;
- Electronic control of the antenna rotation;
- Ergonomic working conditions for computation, maintenance and repair of radar.
- Maximum detection range 360 km
- Minimum detection range < 8 km
- Target detection range with a probability of p = 0.8 to heights bearing target MIG-21 type (ER = 2,6 sq.m.)
- At an altitude 3 000 m <140 km
- At an altitude 10 000 m <250 km
- At an altitude 20 000 m <270 km
- Power consumption Not more than 10
Accuracy of coordinate measuring
- range < 250m
- azimuth < 25min
- Capacity (number of processed for the purposes of the review period, 10) Not less than 100
- Restructuring of the operating frequency Electronic
- The tuning range 140 - 170MHz
- Signal Processing Digital
- Automated workplace (APM) - two sets (one is a tanker with the distance from the radar to 500 meters) On the base of PC
ТОО «СКТБ «Гранит»