1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The personnel policy of JSC "NC" Kazakhstan Engineering "for 2013-2022 (hereinafter - the Personnel Policy) defines the mission, vision, values, principles and main directions of activity of JSC" NC "Kazakhstan Engineering" (hereinafter - the Company) in the field of human resources management, as well as criteria for the effectiveness of this activity.
The personnel policy is developed on the basis of the Message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan –Nation Leader N.A. Nazarbayev to the people of Kazakhstan, the “Kazakhstan 2050 Strategy,” is being implemented in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and is based on the provisions of the Development Strategy of Samruk-Kazyna JSC for 2012-2022. approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated September 14, 2012 No. 1202, personnel policy of Samruk-Kazyna JSC for 2013-2022. and the Development Strategy of JSC "NC" Kazakhstan Engineering "for 2011-2020. approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated September 08, 2011 No. 1028-DSP.
Achieving the mission and vision of the Company involves the development of key competitive advantages, among which human resources occupy a significant place.
The success of the personnel policy implementation largely depends on the recognition at all levels of the Company's management of the high economic importance of human resources as an important component of its strategic potential.
The personnel policy is designed to combine the existing approaches, established methods and tools of personnel management, taking into account the best experience in the field of work with personnel, thus allowing to form a unified approach and develop a value system of the Company in the field of personnel management.
The following basic principles are laid in the basis of the Personnel Policy:
- comprehensiveness - coverage of all areas of personnel management;
- consistency - consideration of all the constituent elements of a policy in conjunction;
- transparency - openness at all stages of the human resources management process;
- validity - the use of modern scientific developments in the field of personnel management, which could provide the maximum economic and social effect;
- efficiency - the costs of activities in the field of personnel management should be paid off by the results of production activities.
Personnel policy defines the following main approaches:
- Company personnel are considered as a human resource capable of providing competitive advantages and leadership positions provided that it is planned and ensured its optimal use, quality development;
- the Company's personnel is the bearer of its corporate culture and values, and contributes to the creation of public confidence in the activities of the Company at the state, regional and international levels;
- human resources management is considered as one of the most important functions of organizational management of the Company at all hierarchical levels of management;
- human resources are considered as intangible assets acquired in the course of competition, and personnel costs are considered as long-term investments in the development of the Company;
- satisfaction of social, material needs in accordance with the contribution of each employee to the achievement of the strategic goals of the Company;
- establishing long-term labor relations with each employee based on compliance with the requirements of the Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan and allowing the employee to fully realize the existing level of professional competence, as well as improve it with the needs of the Company and the requirements of the level of official competence of the employee.
The implementation of the Personnel Policy presupposes the responsibility, first of all, of the Company's managers, line managers who are responsible for personnel management, using the proposed HR tools to motivate personnel.
The functions of HR services at the same time are to provide overall guidance for the implementation of a unified Personnel Policy, provide HR administration services, develop effective HR tools, and provide professional HR consulting.
Regulatory and regulatory documents and procedures, methodological approaches, information and technological support systems, other necessary components of the personnel management system are developed and built on the basis of the provisions of the main components of this HR policy.
In order to ensure the implementation of the Personnel Policy in a single format, a Personnel Audit will be regularly carried out throughout the Company.
Previously approved Personnel Policy for 2012-2014. It was aimed at the establishment of a human resources management system, the creation and development of a methodological base aimed at its implementation.