The second meeting of the scientific and technical advisory expert center - Competence Center of JSC "NC "Kazakhstan Engineering" was held in Nur-Sultan.
During the meeting, questions were raised about the current activities of the Company, including scientific research and analytical work, as well as new projects were presented and details were disclosed on the implementation of potential promising projects.
The meeting was attended by representatives of R&D Center Kazakhstan Engineering LLP, RSU National Defense University named after the first President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Elbasy of the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Regional Public Organization Academy of Military Sciences, State Institution Kazakhstan Institute for Strategic Studies under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Center for Military Strategic Research JSC, who made presentations on current activities and projects, and also made a number of proposals for organizing the work of the Competence Center.
The activities of the Center, as a structure of highly professional services, will be aimed at solving the following industry tasks:
- advising and expert opinions on defense industry issues that require an interdisciplinary approach and the search for new knowledge;
- development of new solutions in accordance with global trends and technological progress of world manufacturers of weapons and military equipment;
- generation of new ideas, contributing to the introduction of innovations in domestic defense industry enterprises;
- development of partnership relations with educational and scientific institutions at the domestic and global level;
- assistance in the creation of corporate educational structures, innovation platforms, corporate innovation centers.