«NC «Kazakhstan Engineering» JSC (hereinafter - the Company) announces electronic tender for sale of 100 % (one hundred percent) of ordinary shares
«Tynys» JSC, which will commence at 12:00 p.m. (Astana time) on December 27, 2022 on web portal of the State Property Register www.gosreestr.kz.
The sale is carried out in accordance with the Rules for sale, restructuring of assets
«NC «Kazakhstan Engineering» JSC approved by the decision of the Board of Directors of the Company dated October 15, 2018 (report No. 6) (hereinafter - Rules) and the Rules of electronic bidding for sale of property on the web portal of the State Property Register approved by the Board of Directors of JSC «Information and Accounting Centre» (report No. 66 dated May 23, 2014) (hereinafter - Rules).
The following is put up for electronic tender:
Name of the Asset: 100 % (one hundred percent) of ordinary shares of «Tynys» JSC (hereinafter referred to as the Asset).
Owner of the Asset: «NC «Kazakhstan Engineering» JSC.
Type of the Asset's activity: Production and sale:
1) production of units and assemblies for aviation equipment;
2) Personal protective equipment;
3) polyethylene pipes;
4) casting on falsifiable models;
5) nonwoven material (geotextile);
6) goods of industrial-technical purpose.
Location of the Asset: Republic of Kazakhstan, Akmola region, Kokshetau, 13 Altynsarin St.
Starting price of the Asset: 5,004,188,020 (five billion four million one hundred eighty eight thousand twenty) tenge.
Special conditions of sale of the Asset:
1) Preservation of business profile (specialization) of «Tynys» JSC;
2) Retention of all the staff of «Tynys» JSC, being the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) Retention or creation of new jobs in «Tynys» JSC;
4) Repayment of accounts payable of «Tynys» JSC to the Company for the principal debt under the loan, remuneration under the loan, fine (penalty, forfeit), dividends and other debt within 36 (thirty six) calendar months from the date of the Asset purchase agreement
5) Limitation of transactions (resale, pledge, transfer for management and other) and (or) prohibition of certain actions in relation to the Asset within 12 (twelve) calendar months after transfer of ownership to the buyer;
6) Development of ongoing projects in «Tynys» JSC;
7) If the Buyer has the financial capacity by the end of 2024 to construct for the employees of «Tynys» JSC the following real estate (in compliance with all sanitary, epidemiological and other requirements for residential premises);
- A training building with the capacity for the number of employees (students) of not less than 50 persons;
- A dormitory (with a capacity of not less than 100 people, with all the conditions for living).
The installment payment is allowed during 24 (twenty-four) calendar months since the date of the Asset purchase agreement conclusion. A down payment of at least 30% (thirty percent) of the purchase price, to be paid within ten (10) calendar days from the date of the Asset purchase agreement. Upon payment of subsequent amounts, the seller (the Company) shall charge interest on amounts not yet paid based on the base rate of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of the date of the actual payment.
Registration of participants of the e-tender is made on the web-portal of the register from the date of publication of the notice on the web-portal of the register and ends two hours before the start of the e-tender.
The requirements for the participants of the electronic competition can be found on the web portal of the Registry of State Assets www.gosreestr.kz.
Additional information about the Assets can be found by sending an official request to «NC «Kazakhstan Engineering» JSC (the Seller) to the e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. The request is accepted during the period of acceptance of electronic tender applications. The information is provided subject to the signing of a confidentiality agreement.
The guarantee fee for 91,890,000 (ninety-one million eight hundred ninety thousand) tenge shall be paid into the account of Information and Accounting Center JSC: BIN: 050540004455, Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan JSC: KZ946017111000000330; BIK: HSBKKZKX. Purpose of payment: guarantee fee for participation in electronic tender (the amount of guarantee fee does not include payment for banking services). A bank guarantee will not be accepted as a guarantee fee.
In order to ensure timely receipt of the guarantee fee to the account of the «Information and Accounting Centre» JSC, it is recommended to pay the guarantee fee not later than three days before the bid submission deadline.
If the winning bidder fails to sign the Tender results protocol, the Seller will not refund the guarantee fee.
The minutes of the tender results is the document fixing the results of the electronic tender and the obligations of the winner and the seller to sign the contract of sale of the Asset at the sale price.
The provisions on the procedure of the electronic bidding, the procedure of registration of participation in the electronic bidding, the conditions for determining the Winner can be found in the Regulations, which are publicly available on the website of JSC Information and Accounting Centre www.gosreestr.kz.
Further information about the bidding can be found at www.gosreestr.kz or by phone +7 (7172) 55-29-81 (ITC JSC) and +7 (7172) 72 52 52 (ext. 1957, 1610) (NC Kazakhstan Engineering JSC).