Kazakhstan Engineering" National Company" JSC is a holding structure, providing a unified financial, production and technological policy at the largest military enterprises of the republic. The sole shareholder of the Company is Ministry of Industry and Infrastructural Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The structure of the Company's assets today consists of 26 organizations, including 12 subsidiaries, 4 grandchildren, 4 jointly controlled, 6 dependent organizations. The structure of the Company's assets is presented on the official website ke.kz . JSC NC "Kazakhstan Engineering" has no influence on private companies and operates in accordance with its development strategy.
Pre-sale preparation is carried out for the following companies of the Company, which are subject to transfer to a competitive environment:
- "Machine-Building Plant named after S.M.Kirov" JSC (100% of common shares)
- "Petropavlovsk Heavy Machinery Plant" JSC (100% of common shares)
- "811 Automotive Repair Plant KE" JSC (100% of common shares)
- "Tynys" JSC (100% of common shares)
- "Munaimash" JSC (23.65% of common shares)
In the process of liquidation:
- "Thales Kazakhstan engineering" LLP
- "Indra Kazakhstan engineering"
- "Kaz-ST Engineering Bastau" LLP
- "Spetsmash Astana" LLP
- Production of products and services for special purposes for the law enforcement agencies of the RK and export;
- Production of equipment for the oil and gas complex;
- Production of equipment for the railway complex;
- Agricultural engineering;
- Radio electronics.
JSC "NC "Kazakhstan Engineering" is not an operator of the state defense order. The authorized body is the State Defense Order Committee of the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.