Tasks and objectives of the Public Council of Kazakhstan Engineering
Public councils are advisory, supervisory bodies formed by ministries or bodies directly subordinate and accountable to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, local government bodies, national managing holdings, national holdings, national companies (hereinafter referred to as subjects of the quasi-public sector) on issues of their competence, for with the exception of the state bodies specified in the second part of paragraph 1 of Article 1 Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Public Councils" (hereinafter - the Law), together with non-profit organizations, citizens.
The purpose of the activities of public councils is to express the opinion of civil society on socially significant issues.
The tasks of public councils are:
- representing the interests of civil society and taking into account public opinion in discussions and decision-making at the republican and local levels;
- development of interaction between central executive bodies and local government and self-government bodies, as well as subjects of the quasi-public sector with civil society;
- organization of public control and ensuring the transparency of the activities of central executive bodies and bodies of local government and self-government, as well as subjects of the quasi-public sector.
Public councils carry out their activities on the basis of the following principles:
- activities of its members on a voluntary basis;
The powers of public councils formed by subjects of the quasi-public sector include:
- discussion of draft strategies and development plans;
- creation of commissions for areas of activity;
- discussion of reports and monitoring of the implementation of strategies and development plans;
- approval of the regulation on the Public Council;
- discussion of the results of financial and economic activities;
- implementation of public control in the forms provided by the Law.
- development and submission to state bodies of proposals to improve the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Public councils of the republican and local levels and their composition are formed by working groups, whose leaders are elected from among the members of the working groups representing civil society by voting.
Representation from a state body, a subject of the quasi-public sector in the working group cannot exceed one third of the total number of members of the working group. The personal composition of this representative office is determined by the head of the state body, the head of the executive body of the subject of the quasi-public sector independently.
Representation from civil society makes up at least two thirds of the total number of members of the working group and is formed on the basis of proposals from non-profit organizations and citizens.
The composition of the working group at the republican level is approved by the head of the relevant state body, the head of the executive body of the subject of the quasi-public sector, at the local level - by the secretary of the maslikhat of the corresponding administrative-territorial unit.
The composition of the working group on the formation of the Public Council of JSC "NC "Kazakhstan Engineering"
1. Oshmanov Yerbol Beybitovich - Head of the Working Group, representative from civil society;
2. Ainura Sanievna Akhtanova - member of the Working Group, representative from civil society;
3. Tanbaev Nurlan Isataevich - member of the Working Group, representative from the Company.